We are looking for a Software Tester (Quality Assurance) who is always looking for ways to improve their work and make the end product more useful. We need someone who has a special attention to detail, that focuses not only on how something works, but what ways something can go right and can go wrong.
What we do.
We do everything to make sure our users have the best possible experience. Therefore, our clients choose our products! Our strong team of engineers and analysts are doing their best to bring all our ideas to life. So, if you enjoy being part of a team who wants to make work a little bit more enjoyable, firstly, send us your CV! Afterwards, you will be integrated into our engineering team, where you will be creating web solutions in challenging projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Experience in writing test scenarios, acceptance criteria and test strategy plans.
- Experience in test automation.
- Analytical way of thinking.
- Ability in creating quality documentation.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- English language: very good speaking and writing level.
- Good communication skills, positive attitude and eagerness to learn.
* Don’t have 100% of qualifications? Please, still consider applying!
- Competitive salary, tailored to your skills and experience.
- Opportunity to work in an international setting, with international clients.
- The opportunity to interact with global teams , and where appropriate switch teams and projects as you and our business continue to develop and grow.
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects.
- Continuous learning.
- Complete workstation even when working remotely (MacBook/PC, 2 monitors, Desk, Chair, etc).
- Friendly casual environment and open culture.