What we do.
We provide software services to big European companies by building cross functional teams to work integrated with our clients’ teams. We do everything to make sure our users have the best possible experience. Therefore, our clients choose our products!
Our culture is based on respect and trust. Healthy work-life balance is our overriding concern and we strongly believe that happy employees make a successful business.
So, if you enjoy being part of a team who bring innovative ideas to life and want to make work a little bit more enjoyable, firstly, send us your CV!
You are an experienced and motivated recruiter who loves to communicate with people. A person with an open minded attitude who is enthusiastic with the idea of joining a fast growing company. We are looking for a passionate candidate, willing to further expand their knowledge, gain more experience in the field and be part of our business expansion! If all the above sound interesting to you and the idea of finding outstanding candidates thrills you, this is the right job for you.
- Act as a trusted advisor.
- Source and recruit candidates via social media.
- Create and update job descriptions.
- Screen IT resumes & applications.
- Interview and assess candidates.
- Ensure positive candidate journey.
- Maintain accurate candidate records in our ATS.
- Create reports for management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or IT.
- 3+ years of working experience in recruitment with at least 1+ years experience in IT recruitment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Greek and English.
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting).
- Ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Ability to work in a team-oriented collaborative environment.
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (phone, videocalls)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Tech savvy personality.
- Competitive salary, tailored to your skills and experience.
- Hybrid way of working.
- Opportunity to work in an international setting, with international clients.
- Continuous learnings and training (team and personal).
- Complete workstation (MacBook/PC, monitor(s), etc).
- Friendly casual environment and open culture.
- 24 days of vacation.