What we do
We provide software services to big European companies by building cross functional teams to work integrated with our clients’ teams. We do everything to make sure our users have the best possible experience. Therefore, our clients choose our products!
Our culture is based on respect and trust. Healthy work-life balance is our overriding concern and we strongly believe that happy employees make a successful business.
So, if you enjoy being part of a team who bring innovative ideas to life and want to make work a little bit more enjoyable, firstly, send us your CV!
You are an experienced and motivated Python Engineer. An open minded person who is enthusiastic with the idea of working as part of a fast growing team.
We are looking for a passionate candidate who likes challenges and seeks to constantly produce higher quality work. You are willing to further expand your knowledge, gain more experience in the field and be part of our business expansion!
If all the above sound interesting to you, you are the perfect match for our team!
You will be assigned to one of the fast growing companies we work with for the last 8 years.
It is based in Amsterdam, with the ambition to continue their international expansion. You will be a member of a pragmatic and experienced engineering team working with the latest technologies. The team consists of five senior developers, has a cell captain (scrum master), a tech lead (manager of the team) and they all work closely with the product owner. You will meet the agile way of working with two-week sprints. The tickets are in English and the scrum rituals are also in English.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
- Deep experience of Python & building web applications.
- Belief in data-driven approach & curiosity/passion for Machine Learning.
- Strong desire to achieve results and to make an impact for your customers as well as for your colleagues. You own the code and the technical solution, and this is normal for you.
- Familiarity with best practices & common design patterns (DDD, OOD, SOLID, YAGNI, KISS, DRY, etc).
- Solid understanding of RDBMs (PostgreSQL or MySQL/MariaDB) as well as NoSQL databases (e.g. Redis, DynamoDB).
- Experience or eagerness to learn and work with Kafka event bus as well as APIs (REST, RPC, GraphQL).
- The conviction that tested code is better code – and that tests are not just an afterthought or an impediment.
- Competitive salary, tailored to your skills and experience.
- Hybrid way of working.
- Opportunity to work in an international setting, with international clients.
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects.
- Continuous learnings and training (team and personal).
- Complete workstation even when working remotely (MacBook/PC, 2 monitors, Desk, Chair, etc).
- Friendly casual environment and open culture. People are encouraged to speak their mind, with a strict no blame policy. In general we strive to create a very safe, fair and warm environment.
- A place to grow your career to the next level: we support and encourage everybody to take the lead, go outside the comfort zone and try new things.
- 24 days of vacation.
- Regular celebrations and parties.
* Don’t have 100% of qualifications? Please, still consider applying!