Are you an experienced Python Engineer who is constantly looking for ways to improve your working process? Do you imagine yourself building products that will be used daily by thousands? We are looking for a motivated person who likes challenges and seeks to constantly produce higher quality work. If your motto is “if it just works, it’s not good enough” and your projects don’t just work but they are maintainable, extendable and adjustable, you are the perfect match for our team.
What we do.
We do everything to make sure our users have the best possible experience. Therefore, our clients choose our products! Our strong team of engineers and analysts are doing their best to bring all our ideas to life. So, if you enjoy being part of a team who wants to make work a little bit more enjoyable, firstly, send us your CV! Afterwards, you will be integrated into our engineering team, where you will be creating web solutions in challenging projects.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
- Solid experience as a Python Developer.
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- REST API.
- Understanding of databases and SQL – Postgre SQL experience will be a plus.
- A pragmatic – customer centric – approach to software design. You’re aware of commonly applied design concepts and principles (i.e. DDD, OOD patterns, SOLID, DRY/KISS/YAGNI) and able to express your point of view to get people along with you during design discussions.
- Excellent command of English, both written and oral.
- Good communication skills, positive attitude and eagerness to learn.
* Don’t have 100% of qualifications? Please, still consider applying!
Nice to have.
- Understanding of the financial domain.
- Hands on knowledge on Agile Process.
- Experience with Flask framework.
- Work with a talented team and senior professionals.
- Join a growing team within a large organization.
- Competitive salary, tailored to your skills and experience.
- Complete workstation even when working remotely (MacBook/PC, monitor(s), Desk, Chair, etc).
- Friendly casual environment and open culture.
- Have a lot of learning opportunities.
- 24 days of vacation.