We are looking for a motivated Magento Developer who likes challenges and seeks to constantly produce higher quality work to join one of our development teams. Together we will take the next steps to making a rock-solid platform even stronger! In this position you will be transforming amazing ideas into strong, structured codes and implementing new features. You will be creating and maintaining documentations and improving stability in codebases.
What we do.
We do everything to make sure our users have the best possible experience. Therefore, our clients choose our products! Our strong team of engineers and analysts are doing their best to bring all our ideas to life. So, if you enjoy being part of a team who wants to make work a little bit more enjoyable, firstly, send us your CV! Afterwards, you will be integrated into our engineering team, where you will be creating web solutions in challenging projects.
- Minimum of 3 years professional work experience.
- Knowledge and experience of e-commerce processes.
- Extensive knowledge of PHP (and everything that it entails).
- Experience with Magento 2 is a strong advantage.
- Excellent sense of commerce and business impact.
- Knowledge of and experience with (e-commerce) systems that communicate with each other. Example: SAP, QlikSense.
- Result-oriented and proactive attitude with good communication skills in English.
* Don’t have 100% of qualifications? Please, still consider applying!
- Competitive salary, tailored to your skills and experience.
- Opportunity to work in an international setting, with international clients.
- Work on a single project, single client, no confusions.
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects.
- Continuous learning.
- Complete workstation even when working remotely (MacBook/PC, 2 monitors, Desk, Chair, etc)
- Friendly casual environment and open culture.